Featured expedition galleries
- Training polar survival skills in the Arctic with the McNair family of polar explorers - a massively intense learning experience...
- Putting our polar training into practice with our first independent expedition, north of the Arctic circle in winter
- Up into the Andes, getting used to the altitude as we prepared to climb 6,000m+ mountains
- Gradually climbing higher into the mountains and the first challenge of Pequeno Alpamayo
- The final challenges in our mountaineering expeditions; two incredible mountains towering above La Paz...
- Our first major cycle tour, cycling 1,500km from Land's End to John O'Groats in winter
Training for kite ski the only place we could while n Brazil – on the beach with kite-surfing! Probably the only training where the elements were on our side!
Inspirations behind the journey:
A journey looking at the incredible and breathtaking natural environment of the Galapagos Islands
This post is also available in: Português